Terms & Conditions
Code of Conduct
In order to provide the best environment for our students, we are requesting that everyone adhere to a simple code of conduct. We ask that you be respectful to others, the venues, the instructors, and environment.
• Keep your electronic devices turned off and stowed away during classes.
• Arrive on time and prepared to learn and wonder!
• listen and follow directions.
• Speak and communicate with kindness.
• Use appropriate language.
• Dress appropriately.
• Clean up after yourself and care for the Wonder environment.
• Help others around you.
• The use, possession, or influence of tobacco, drugs, or alcohol is strictly prohibited during a Wonder Homeschool Center class, activity, or event. Anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave immediately and will not be issued a refund.
• Parents will be responsible for property damaged by their family.
Families and students are expected to cooperate and behave with common courtesy and be respectful to persons and property. Inappropriate and disrespectful attitudes and/or behaviors will not be tolerated and are grounds for dismissal with no refund.
I understand there may be photos taken by Wonder Homeschool Center Admins and Instructors or by other parties and sent to Wonder Homeschool Center.
These photos may be used at Wonder Homeschool Center's discretion for display on the internet, posters, advertisements, or any other publication. I understand that my presence at any function, event, field trip, etc. hosted by Wonder Homeschool Center is my unconditional consent to allow the use of your voice and likeness without compensation.